- Our company
- Shareholder information
- Financial results archive
- Investor pack
- Investor contacts
- Financial calendar
- Solvency and financial condition report
- Early careers
- Contact our recruitment teams
- Our strategy
- Responsible business
- Engaging employment
- Supporting saving
- Investing responsibly
- Sustainability news
- Contact us
How we decide what to sponsor
We regularly receive sponsorship enquiries from individuals, clubs and other organisations. To help us decide if these proposals are a good match for our business, we measure them against the criteria on this page.
Our sponsorship criteria
- Global reach - it should be able to support and reflect the international nature of our business
- A good fit with our business - the aims and values of the sponsorship should be aligned with our own
- Reasonable timescales - we won’t normally consider opportunities that take place within the following six months
- Complement our other activities - it should work well with our other business and marketing activities
- Exclusivity - we don’t consider proposals where we don’t have exclusive rights in our industry sector.
Sponsorships we won’t consider
- Political or religious causes
- Violent themes, high-risk activities or extreme sports
- Anything that might damage our brand or our industry
- Community sport or charity fundraisers
- A benefit for an individual person or a family
- Trips or projects for educational bodies or artistic groups.
Support for charities and community organisations
We may be able to help you through our community support programme.