If you think someone is trying to defraud you
- Contact the Police
- Contact the Royal Mail if you think your post is being stolen or redirected without your say so.
- Check your credit rating & and register with the Fraud Prevention Agency CIFAS
Report a fraud to Standard Life
If you have received any emails supposedly from Standard Life but are suspicious, please forward the message to email@example.com or contact Financial Crime on+44 (0)131 245 5899.
Other Contact Details
- www.cifas.org.uk - If you have been the victims of fraud then contact CIFAS for registering and protecting your identity from further attack
- Use Equifax / Experien / Call Credit to check your credit history
- Register with a Fraud Prevention Agency who also offer a Protective Registration Service. Call 0870 010 2091
- www.royalmail.com - If you think your post is being stolen, contact the Royal Mail on their Customer Enquiry number 08457 740 740
Other sources of information to help you protect yourself